Monday, August 15, 2011

postheadericon The Annie Sloan Color Wheel of Paint

I loved the picket fence that Anne,  southern CA Stockist, made from old fence pieces, painting each one in an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint color. We used it at the 3 Speckled Hens show in Paso Robles and it drew a crowd.  I think we should keep this a CA tradition so  I decided to do my own version and will be exhibiting this at the next show in Los Gatos - The Goat Hill Fair, September 17th and 18th....mark your calendars...going to be a blast.   As you can see I am including four unpainted pickets, just waiting to get covered in the newest colors - Pure White, Coco, French Linen and going to be my new fave - Barcelona Orange....can't wait to get my hands on that one!!  My adirondack chairs don't know what is in store for them.

Stay tuned later for a new giveaway that I will be starting...for all my northern CA friends and chalkaholics!  Watch this blog for info on it later this week....gonna be GREAT!!! 

In the meantime, keep painting outside the lines!

Vicki

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool.......have you ever mixed to make a turquoise color? Thanks

RSSFACEBOOKTWITTER
My photo
Clovis, CA, United States
Decorative paint educator and owner of Old Town Clovis newest DIY shop - repurpose - quality handmade - repainted furniture and so much more - located on the corner of Pollasky and 5th in Old Town Clovis, CA I have loved repainting furniture and repurposing since I can remember, I was a painting contractor for over 15 years and now I love to teach others how to enhance their world with paint, color and design.
Powered by Blogger.