Tuesday, June 14, 2011

postheadericon Another wedding!

The studio after the feast and caterers had boogied out of there!
The pink parasols during the ceremony!  Gorgeous!
View from the arbor area 
We had another wedding on the property Saturday evening, and it was gorgeous.  The bride had provided all the ladies with hot pink parasols to help keep the sun off them during the ceremony and it added a splash of color against the green of the vineyard and yard.  Then I thought I would get a picture of the buffet setup after dinner was completed....oops waited too long.  I went into the studio and there was nothing left!  

  What does all this have to do with a creative journey which is what my blog is about?  Well, this is part of our creative journey, and while I was walking through the vineyard the other morning, I realized that what my hubby and I have and are continuing to create here will live on for generations in family after family - the couples that get married here will have pictures on their walls and in their albums of our home.  They will be talking about their wedding day with their children.  When they pass on, their children and grandchildren will be looking through their albums seeing our creation here at 3 Oaks....what a blessing this is!  I absolutely love be able to do this and feel very blessed to be a part of all these weddings and special events that are taking place and will take place here.  


Creativity can be expressed in many different ways.  This is one way my hubby and I express our creativity collectively and I love it!

0 comments:

RSSFACEBOOKTWITTER
My photo
Clovis, CA, United States
Decorative paint educator and owner of Old Town Clovis newest DIY shop - repurpose - quality handmade - repainted furniture and so much more - located on the corner of Pollasky and 5th in Old Town Clovis, CA I have loved repainting furniture and repurposing since I can remember, I was a painting contractor for over 15 years and now I love to teach others how to enhance their world with paint, color and design.
Powered by Blogger.