Thursday, May 24, 2012
Come on out Sunday and spend a day in downtown Clovis at the very first Glorious Junk Days event!  We will be there right next to Flea Market Divas with CHALK PAINT™ decorative paint and Shabby Cowgirl will be on the other side!  What better company could you ask for?  I will be doing paint demonstrations all day long from 8-4, answering questions and yes, selling as well!  Come out and see us - it's gonna be a beautiful day!!http://oldtownclovis.org/event-updates/glorious-junk-days-may-27

0 comments:

RSSFACEBOOKTWITTER
My photo
Clovis, CA, United States
Decorative paint educator and owner of Old Town Clovis newest DIY shop - repurpose - quality handmade - repainted furniture and so much more - located on the corner of Pollasky and 5th in Old Town Clovis, CA I have loved repainting furniture and repurposing since I can remember, I was a painting contractor for over 15 years and now I love to teach others how to enhance their world with paint, color and design.
Powered by Blogger.